View Your Wish ListSearch

POLICIES & F.A.Q.'s

Cassidy's Casuals, Inc.© has a policy of accepting returns and refunding internet purchases on regularly priced merchandise within a 14 day period. Tags must NOT be removed, and the original receipt must accompany the merchandise.

A 25% restocking fee OR store credit for the full amount will apply to all returned merchandise. Merchandise must be in the SAME CONDITION as when it was originally purchased to receive a full refund.

*Sale items are final sales; no returns or refund.*

 

CUSTOM ORDERS: 

Custom orders are NOT refundable or returnable. Cassidy's Casuals© stands behind their product 100% for quality in manufacturing. If you find a defect in the manufacturing, we will repair or replace at our discretion, at no charge. We guarantee fit PROVIDED that measurements have NOT CHANGED within 30 days of receipt of the garment AND original measurements were taken by a staff member of Cassidy's Casuals©. If you are requesting a sketch, Cassidy's Casuals© will provide sketched concepts for customer's viewing. There will be a $100 custom design fee for each concept requested, such as showmanship, horsemanship, etc. Sketch fees are not refunded, and the copyrights of the sketches will remain the property of Cassidy's Casuals, Inc.©

 

CONSIGNMENT: 

Consignments are accepted only on Cassidy's Casuals© own garments. If we made it, we'll take it back and resell it for you. Garments must be CLEAN, and in "gently used" condition. Once the garment(s) have been sold, Cassidy's Casuals© will keep a 20% commission, with the remaining 80% being a store credit that you can apply to anything in the store, including a custom order.

 

ORDERING SHOW CLOTHES:

You can use our BUY NOW option for our in-stock items. Refer to our measurement charts for sizing and measurements. Remember that different fabrics will fit differently. Stretch allows ease and you may need a smaller size, whereas wovens and leathers will have a closer fit. Measurements shown are usually the highest allotted fit with the least amount of ease. If you are 1"-2" below the guide, that will give you some ease. If you are purchasing a stretch rail jacket or rail blouse, you will want to be as close to the measurements given for a close fit. Show clothes are returnable, and follow our internet return policy, with a 25% restocking fee. Shipping charges are not refundable.

 

Transaction Processing